Rapid Research Letter
Photoinduced C70 radical anions in polymer:fullerene blends
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 128–130, March 2011
How to Cite
Sperlich, A., Liedtke, M., Kern, J., Kraus, H., Deibel, C., Filippone, S., Delgado, J. L., Martín, N. and Dyakonov, V. (2011), Photoinduced C70 radical anions in polymer:fullerene blends. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 5: 128–130. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201105030
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2011
- German Research Foundation (DFG) within the SPP 1355 “Elementary processes in organic photovoltaics”. Grant Numbers: DY18/6-1, DY18/6-2
- MICINN of Spain. Grant Number: project CT2008-00795/BQU
- R&C program of the Ministry of Science and Education (Spain)
- Consolider-Ingenio program (Spain). Grant Number: 2010C-07-25200
- CAM (Spain). Grant Number: project P-PPQ-000225-0505
- A Ramon y Cajal contract by MICINN of Spain, cofinanced by the EU social funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!