Rapid Research Letter
Structural evolution of self-assisted GaAs nanowires grown on Si(111)
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 156–158, April 2011
How to Cite
Biermanns, A., Breuer, S., Davydok, A., Geelhaar, L. and Pietsch, U. (2011), Structural evolution of self-assisted GaAs nanowires grown on Si(111). Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 5: 156–158. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201105055
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Numbers: Pi 217/38, Ge 2224/2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!