Rapid Research Letter
Efficient interdigitated back-contacted silicon heterojunction solar cells
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 159–161, April 2011
How to Cite
Mingirulli, N., Haschke, J., Gogolin, R., Ferré, R., Schulze, T. F., Düsterhöft, J., Harder, N.-P., Korte, L., Brendel, R. and Rech, B. (2011), Efficient interdigitated back-contacted silicon heterojunction solar cells. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 5: 159–161. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201105056
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2011
- German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety. Grant Numbers: 0325114A, 0325114B
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Schott Solar AG
- Stiebel Eltron GmbH & Co. KG
- Sunways AG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!