Rapid Research Letter
A deep level transient spectroscopy study on the interface states across grain boundaries in multicrystalline silicon
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 277–279, August 2011
How to Cite
Chen, J., Cornagliotti, E., Simoen, E., Hieckmann, E., Weber, J. and Poortmans, J. (2011), A deep level transient spectroscopy study on the interface states across grain boundaries in multicrystalline silicon. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 5: 277–279. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201105225
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2011
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- European Regional Development Fund
- Free State of Saxony. Grant Number: SAB. 14255/2423
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!