Rapid Research Letter
Nitrates: A new class of electrolytes for the rapid anodic growth of self-ordered oxide nanopore layers on Ti and Ta
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 5, Issue 10-11, pages 394–396, November 2011
How to Cite
Wei, W., Kirchgeorg, R., Lee, K., So, S. and Schmuki, P. (2011), Nitrates: A new class of electrolytes for the rapid anodic growth of self-ordered oxide nanopore layers on Ti and Ta. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 5: 394–396. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201105377
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!