Rapid Research Letter
Formation of a honeycomb texture for multicrystalline silicon solar cells using an inkjetted mask
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 7–9, January 2012
How to Cite
Nievendick, J., Specht, J., Zimmer, M., Zahner, L., Glover, W., Stüwe, D. and Rentsch, J. (2012), Formation of a honeycomb texture for multicrystalline silicon solar cells using an inkjetted mask. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 6: 7–9. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201105422
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!