Rapid Research Letter
Excellent organic/inorganic transparent thin film moisture barrier entirely made by hot wire CVD at 100 °C
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 151–153, April 2012
How to Cite
Spee, D., van der Werf, K., Rath, J. and Schropp, R. (2012), Excellent organic/inorganic transparent thin film moisture barrier entirely made by hot wire CVD at 100 °C. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 6: 151–153. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201206035
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
- Stichting Technische Wetenschappen (project Thin Film Nanomanufacturing 10019)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!