Phone: +01 336 758 5132, Fax: +01 336 758 6142
Rapid Research Letter
Host structure dependence of light yield and proportionality in scintillators in terms of hot and thermalized carrier transport
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 346–348, August 2012
How to Cite
Li, Q., Grim, J. Q., Ucer, K. B., Burger, A., Bizarri, G. A., Moses, W. W. and Williams, R. T. (2012), Host structure dependence of light yield and proportionality in scintillators in terms of hot and thermalized carrier transport. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 6: 346–348. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201206258
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
- National Nuclear Security Administration, Office of Nonproliferation Research and Development (NA-22) of the U.S. Dept. of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-NA0001012, DE-AC02-05CH11231
- Computations performed on the Wake Forest University DEAC Cluster with support in part by the University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!