Rapid Research Letter
Improved performance of silicon-nanoparticle film-coated dye-sensitized solar cells
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 424–426, November 2012
How to Cite
Gupta, R. K., Bedja, I. M. and Aldwayyan, A. S. (2012), Improved performance of silicon-nanoparticle film-coated dye-sensitized solar cells. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 6: 424–426. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201206273
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2012
- National Plan for Science and Technology Program, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Grant Number: 09-NAN859-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!