Rapid Research Letter
Reduction of charge trapping in HfO2 film on a Ge substrate by trimethylaluminum pretreatment
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 439–441, November 2012
How to Cite
Lee, J. J., Shin, Y., Choi, J., Kim, H., Hyun, S., Choi, S., Cho, B. J. and Lee, S.-H. (2012), Reduction of charge trapping in HfO2 film on a Ge substrate by trimethylaluminum pretreatment. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 6: 439–441. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201206315
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- Center for Integrated Smart Sensors (funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology). Grant Number: Global Frontier Project CISS-2011-0031848
- Samsung's industrial education cooperation program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!