Rapid Research Letter
The effect of post-growth thermal annealing on the emission spectra of GaAs/AlGaAs quantum dots grown by droplet epitaxy
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 445–447, November 2012
How to Cite
Moon, P., Lee, J. D., Ha, S. K., Lee, E. H., Choi, W. J., Song, J. D., Kim, J. S. and Dang, L. S. (2012), The effect of post-growth thermal annealing on the emission spectra of GaAs/AlGaAs quantum dots grown by droplet epitaxy. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 6: 445–447. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201206369
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology from MEXT, Japan
- KISTI Supercomputing Center through the strategic support program for the supercomputing application research. Grant Number: KSC2009S010009
- KIST institutional program
- Converging Research Center Program through the MEST. Grant Number: 2012K001280
- DAPA, ADD, and GRL program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!