Rapid Research Letter
Structural and electronic properties of highly doped topological insulator Bi2Se3 crystals
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Special Issue: Topological Insulators – From Materials Design to Reality (Eds.: Claudia Felser, Shoucheng Zhang, Binghai Yan)
Volume 7, Issue 1-2, pages 133–135, February 2013
How to Cite
Cao, H., Xu, S., Miotkowski, I., Tian, J., Pandey, D., Hasan, M. Z. and Chen, Y. P. (2013), Structural and electronic properties of highly doped topological insulator Bi2Se3 crystals. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 7: 133–135. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201206457
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- DARPA MESO program. Grant Number: N66001-11-1-4107
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-FG-02-05ER46200, AC03-76SF00098
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL) and A. P. Sloan Foundation
- Advanced Light Source in the LBNL
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!