Rapid Research Letter
Dielectric and piezoelectric properties of manganese-modified PbHfO3–PbTiO3–Pb(Mg1/3Nb2/3)O3 ternary ceramics with morphotropic phase boundary compositions
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 221–223, March 2013
How to Cite
Wang, D., Cao, M., Zhao, Q., Cui, Y. and Zhang, S. (2013), Dielectric and piezoelectric properties of manganese-modified PbHfO3–PbTiO3–Pb(Mg1/3Nb2/3)O3 ternary ceramics with morphotropic phase boundary compositions. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 7: 221–223. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201206508
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50742007, 51132002
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2007AA03Z103
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!