Phone: +86 010 62772907, Fax: +86 010 62771160
Rapid Research Letter
Resistive switching behaviour of a tantalum oxide nanolayer fabricated by plasma oxidation
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 282–284, April 2013
How to Cite
Tang, G. S., Zeng, F., Chen, C., Gao, S., Fu, H. D., Song, C., Wang, G. Y. and Pan, F. (2013), Resistive switching behaviour of a tantalum oxide nanolayer fabricated by plasma oxidation. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 7: 282–284. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201206534
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB832905
- National Hi-tech (R&D) project of China. Grant Number: 2012AA03A706
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51231004, 51202125
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!