Rapid Research Letter
Temperature-dependent emission shift and carrier dynamics in deep ultraviolet AlGaN/AlGaN quantum wells
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 297–300, April 2013
How to Cite
Zeng, J., Li, W., Yan, J., Wang, J., Cong, P., Li, J., Wang, W., Jin, P. and Wang, Z. (2013), Temperature-dependent emission shift and carrier dynamics in deep ultraviolet AlGaN/AlGaN quantum wells. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 7: 297–300. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201307004
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61006038
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2011AA03A111
- President Award for Scientific Research of special funds of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: Y177080000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!