Light-induced degradation in copper-contaminated gallium-doped silicon
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 262–264, April 2013
How to Cite
Lindroos, J., Yli-Koski, M., Haarahiltunen, A., Schubert, M. C. and Savin, H. (2013), Light-induced degradation in copper-contaminated gallium-doped silicon. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 7: 262–264. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201307011
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- Academy of Finland
- Okmetic Oyj
- Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!