Rapid Research Letter
Semipolar (11\bar 2\bar 2) ZnO thin films grown on LaAlO3-buffered LSAT (112) single crystals by pulsed laser deposition
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 293–296, April 2013
How to Cite
Tian, J.-S., Peng, C.-Y., Wang, W.-L., Wu, Y.-H., Shih, Y.-S., Chiu, K.-A., Ho, Y.-T., Chu, Y.-H. and Chang, L. (2013), Semipolar (11\bar 2\bar 2) ZnO thin films grown on LaAlO3-buffered LSAT (112) single crystals by pulsed laser deposition. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 7: 293–296. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201307037
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC98-2221-E-009-042-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!