Rapid Research Letter
Flexible InGaZnO thin film transistors using stacked Y2O3/TiO2/Y2O3 gate dielectrics grown at room temperature
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 285–288, April 2013
How to Cite
Hsu, H.-H., Chang, C.-Y. and Cheng, C.-H. (2013), Flexible InGaZnO thin film transistors using stacked Y2O3/TiO2/Y2O3 gate dielectrics grown at room temperature. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 7: 285–288. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201307047
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- National Science Council (NSC) of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 102-2623-E-009-004-ET
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!