Rapid Research Letter
High power efficiency solution-processed double-layer blue phosphorescent organic light-emitting diode by controlling charge transport at the emissive layer and heterojunction
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 421–424, June 2013
How to Cite
Yeoh, K. H., Ng, C. Y. B., Chua, C. L., AzrinaTalik, N. and Woon, K. L. (2013), High power efficiency solution-processed double-layer blue phosphorescent organic light-emitting diode by controlling charge transport at the emissive layer and heterojunction. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 7: 421–424. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201307089
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- MOSTI e-science. Grant Number: 16-02-03-6030
- Postgraduate Research Fund - PPP. Grant Number: PG112-2012B
- ItraMas Technology Sdn. Bhd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!