Rapid Research Letter
Atomistic simulation of phonon and alloy limited hole mobility in Si1–xGex nanowires
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Special Issue: Focus on Semiconductor Nanowires
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 903–906, October 2013
How to Cite
Mehrotra, S., Long, P., Povolotskyi, M. and Klimeck, G. (2013), Atomistic simulation of phonon and alloy limited hole mobility in Si1–xGex nanowires. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 7: 903–906. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201307124
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
- Materials, Structures and Devices Focus Center, funded under the Focus Center Research Program (a Semiconductor Research Corporation entity)
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EEC-0228390
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!