Rapid Research Letter
Study of radial growth in patterned self-catalyzed GaAs nanowire arrays by gas source molecular beam epitaxy
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Special Issue: Focus on Semiconductor Nanowires
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 845–849, October 2013
How to Cite
Gibson, S. and LaPierre, R. (2013), Study of radial growth in patterned self-catalyzed GaAs nanowire arrays by gas source molecular beam epitaxy. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 7: 845–849. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201307142
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!