Thermal conductivity of silicon nanowires: From fundamentals to phononic engineering
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Special Issue: Focus on Semiconductor Nanowires
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 754–766, October 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, G. and Zhang, Y.-W. (2013), Thermal conductivity of silicon nanowires: From fundamentals to phononic engineering. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 7: 754–766. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201307188
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!