Rapid Research Letter
Interface defects and impurities at the growth zone of Au-catalyzed GaAs nanowire from first principles
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Special Issue: Focus on Semiconductor Nanowires
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 882–885, October 2013
How to Cite
Sakong, S., Du, Y. A. and Kratzer, P. (2013), Interface defects and impurities at the growth zone of Au-catalyzed GaAs nanowire from first principles. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 7: 882–885. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201307210
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
- German Science Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: Project KR 2057/5-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!