Rapid Research Letter
Quantum efficiency of InAs/InP nanowire heterostructures grown on silicon substrates
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Special Issue: Focus on Semiconductor Nanowires
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 878–881, October 2013
How to Cite
Anufriev, R., Chauvin, N., Khmissi, H., Naji, K., Patriarche, G., Gendry, M. and Bru-Chevallier, C. (2013), Quantum efficiency of InAs/InP nanowire heterostructures grown on silicon substrates. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 7: 878–881. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201307242
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2013
- French Agence Nationale pour la Recherche (ANR) ‘INSCOOP’ project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!