Phone: +33 438881906, Fax: +33 476882906
Rapid Research Letter
Radial composition of single InGaN nanowires: a combined study by EDX, Raman spectroscopy, and X-ray diffraction
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Special Issue: Focus on Semiconductor Nanowires
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 864–867, October 2013
How to Cite
Gómez-Gómez, M., Garro, N., Segura-Ruiz, J., Martínez-Criado, G., Chu, M. H., Cantarero, A., Denker, C., Malindretos, J. and Rizzi, A. (2013), Radial composition of single InGaN nanowires: a combined study by EDX, Raman spectroscopy, and X-ray diffraction. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 7: 864–867. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201307244
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2013
- European Union through the Seventh Framework Program. Grant Number: Agreement No. 265073 – NANOWIRING
- Spanish Ministry of Science. Grant Numbers: MAT2012-33483, GICSERV NGG-121
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!