Rapid Research Letter
Zincblende-to-wurtzite interface improvement by group III loading in Au-seeded GaAs nanowires
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Special Issue: Focus on Semiconductor Nanowires
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 855–859, October 2013
How to Cite
Jacobsson, D., Lehmann, S. and Dick, K. A. (2013), Zincblende-to-wurtzite interface improvement by group III loading in Au-seeded GaAs nanowires. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 7: 855–859. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201307251
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2013
- Nanometer Structure Consortium at Lund University (nmC@LU)
- Swedish Research Council (VR)
- Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research (SSF)
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation (KAW)
- Fellowship within the Postdoc-Programme of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!