Micro gratings written in ZnO:Al thin films using picosecond UV-laser interference patterning
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 635–638, September 2013
How to Cite
Ring, S., Stannowski, B., Fink, F. and Schlatmann, R. (2013), Micro gratings written in ZnO:Al thin films using picosecond UV-laser interference patterning. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 7: 635–638. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201307254
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2013
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung. Grant Number: 00325299
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!