Rapid Research Letter
Magnetotransport and thermopower of single Bi0.92Sb0.08 nanowires
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Special Issue: Focus on Semiconductor Nanowires
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 898–902, October 2013
How to Cite
Heiderich, S., Toellner, W., Boehnert, T., Gluschke, J. G., Zastrow, S., Schumacher, C., Pippel, E. and Nielsch, K. (2013), Magnetotransport and thermopower of single Bi0.92Sb0.08 nanowires. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 7: 898–902. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201308004
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
- German Science Foundation (DFG). Grant Numbers: GrK 1286, SPP 1386
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!