Rapid Research Letter
Charge-transfer-induced doping at an electron donor (α-sexithiophene)/acceptor (C60) interface and mobility improvement
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 74–80, January 2014
How to Cite
Park, B. and Park, J. (2014), Charge-transfer-induced doping at an electron donor (α-sexithiophene)/acceptor (C60) interface and mobility improvement. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 8: 74–80. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201308111
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2013
- 2013 Hongik University Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!