Rapid Research Letter
Light outcoupling efficiency enhancement in organic light emitting diodes using an organic scattering layer
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 81–85, January 2014
How to Cite
Grover, R., Srivastava, R., Kamalasanan, M. N. and Mehta, D. S. (2014), Light outcoupling efficiency enhancement in organic light emitting diodes using an organic scattering layer. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 8: 81–85. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201308133
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi, India for the research fellowship and the project 03(1147)/09/EMR-II
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.