Effective silicon surface passivation by atomic layer deposited Al2O3/TiO2 stacks
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 40–43, January 2014
How to Cite
Suh, D. and Weber, K. (2014), Effective silicon surface passivation by atomic layer deposited Al2O3/TiO2 stacks. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 8: 40–43. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201308134
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- Australian Government through the Australian Solar Institute (ASI), part of the Clean Energy Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!