Rapid Research Letter
Interface-engineered resistive memory using plasma-modified electrode on polyimide substrate
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 100–104, January 2014
How to Cite
Zheng, Z.-W., Hsu, H.-H. and Cheng, C.-H. (2014), Interface-engineered resistive memory using plasma-modified electrode on polyimide substrate. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 8: 100–104. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201308143
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- National Science Council (NSC) of Taiwan, Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC 102-2221-E-003-019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!