Rapid Research Letter
Formation of ordered arrays of gold particles by nanoindentation templating
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 48–51, January 2014
How to Cite
Wong, S., Shalav, A., Ruffell, S., Bradby, J. E., Field, M. R., McCulloch, D. G. and Elliman, R. G. (2014), Formation of ordered arrays of gold particles by nanoindentation templating. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 8: 48–51. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201308156
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2013
- Australian Research Council (ARC), access to the facilities of the Centre for Advanced Microscopy (CAM)
- scientific and technical assistance of the Australian Microscopy and Microanalysis Research facility (AMMRF) at the RMIT Microscopy and Microanalysis Facility at RMIT University
- ANFF ACT Node
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!