Rapid Research Letter
Resistive switching behaviour of highly epitaxial CeO2 thin film for memory application
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 95–99, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Zhao, H., Wei, F., Yang, M., Yang, Z., Chen, Q. and Chen, J. (2014), Resistive switching behaviour of highly epitaxial CeO2 thin film for memory application. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 8: 95–99. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201308158
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11076005, 50932001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!