Rapid Research Letter
Spectral tuning of InGaAs/GaAs quantum dot infrared photodetectors with bandpass guided-mode resonance filters
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 69–73, January 2014
How to Cite
McKerracher, I., Fu, L., Tan, H. H. and Jagadish, C. (2014), Spectral tuning of InGaAs/GaAs quantum dot infrared photodetectors with bandpass guided-mode resonance filters. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 8: 69–73. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201308188
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2013
- ACT and WA Nodes of the Australian National Fabrication Facility
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!