Very thin, highly-conductive ZnO:Al front electrode on textured glass as substrate for thin-film silicon solar cells
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 44–47, January 2014
How to Cite
Neubert, S., Ring, S., Welker, F., Götzendörfer, S., Ruske, F., Stannowski, B., Schlatmann, R. and Rech, B. (2014), Very thin, highly-conductive ZnO:Al front electrode on textured glass as substrate for thin-film silicon solar cells. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 8: 44–47. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201308195
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety BMU. Grant Number: 0325299E
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!