Growth and properties of InGaAs nanowires on silicon
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 11–30, January 2014
How to Cite
Koblmüller, G. and Abstreiter, G. (2014), Growth and properties of InGaAs nanowires on silicon. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 8: 11–30. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201308207
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2013
- Marie Curie FP7 Reintegration Grant
- EU FP7 project SOLID
- DFG excellence program Nanosystems Initiative Munich
- collaborative research center SFB 631
- Technische Universität München, Institute for Advanced Study, funded by the German Excellence Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!