Rapid Research Letter
Enhanced two-photon luminescence from nanoporous gold capped with microcontact-printed salts
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 52–55, January 2014
How to Cite
Wi, J.-S., Park, J. H., Tominaka, S. and Lee, J. Y. (2014), Enhanced two-photon luminescence from nanoporous gold capped with microcontact-printed salts. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 8: 52–55. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201308208
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2013
- Pioneer Research Program (2012-0009541) through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- NRF grant funded by the Korea government (No. 2011-0020504)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!