Rapid Research Letter
Electric control of magnetism in a multiferroic metal–organic framework
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 91–94, January 2014
How to Cite
Tian, Y., Cong, J., Shen, S., Chai, Y., Yan, L., Wang, S. and Sun, Y. (2014), Electric control of magnetism in a multiferroic metal–organic framework. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 8: 91–94. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201308230
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11227405, 11104337, 11274371
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB921801
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!