Phone: +01 780 492 3332, Fax: +01 780 492 1811
Rapid Research Letter
Majority carrier transport in single crystal rutile nanowire arrays
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Special Issue: Focus on Functional Oxides
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 512–516, June 2014
How to Cite
Mohammadpour, A., Farsinezhad, S., Wiltshire, B. D. and Shankar, K. (2014), Majority carrier transport in single crystal rutile nanowire arrays. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 8: 512–516. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201308296
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2013
- NSERC, CFI, Alberta SEGP and NRC
- Alberta Innovates Technology Futures (AITF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!