Peer review was conducted completely independent of J.M.K. and T.F.
Rapid Research Letter
Reduction of the TiO2–x melting temperature induced by oxygen deficiency with implications on experimental data accuracy and structural transition processes
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Special Issue: Focus on Functional Oxides
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 549–553, June 2014
How to Cite
Knaup, J. M., Marx, J. and Frauenheim, T. (2014), Reduction of the TiO2–x melting temperature induced by oxygen deficiency with implications on experimental data accuracy and structural transition processes. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 8: 549–553. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201409042
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2014
- DFG own position grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!