Rapid Research Letter
Theoretical study of charge separation at the rutile–anatase interface
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Special Issue: Focus on Functional Oxides
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 566–570, June 2014
How to Cite
Kullgren, J., Huy, H. A., Aradi, B., Frauenheim, T. and Deák, P. (2014), Theoretical study of charge separation at the rutile–anatase interface. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 8: 566–570. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201409048
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2014
- Grant HHB15 at the Julich Supercomputer Centre (JSC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!