Rapid Research Letter
Layer-by-layer AuCl3 doping of stacked graphene films
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 441–444, May 2014
How to Cite
Oh, S., Kim, B.-J. and Kim, J. (2014), Layer-by-layer AuCl3 doping of stacked graphene films. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 8: 441–444. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201409085
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2014
- research at Korea University was supported by the LG Innotek–Korea University Nano-Photonics Program, the Human Resources Development of the Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning (KETEP) Grant (No. 20124030200120), and Radiation Technology R&D program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF-2013M2A2A6043608) Grant funded by the Korean Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!