Rapid Research Letter
Metal-oxide sites for facile methane dissociation
Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Special Issue: Focus on Functional Oxides
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 605–609, June 2014
How to Cite
Trinchero, A., Hellman, A. and Grönbeck, H. (2014), Metal-oxide sites for facile methane dissociation. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 8: 605–609. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201409090
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2014
- Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research
- Swedish research Council
- Chalmers Areas of Advance Transport and Nano
- Competence Center for Catalysis is hosted by Chalmers University of Technology and supported by the member companies AB Volvo, Volvo Car Corporation, Scania CV AB, Haldor Topsoe A/S and ECAPS AB
- C3SE (Göteborg) through a SNIC grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!