Rapid Research Letter
Polarons and oxygen vacancies at the surface of anatase TiO2
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Special Issue: Focus on Functional Oxides
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 583–586, June 2014
How to Cite
Deák, P., Kullgren, J. and Frauenheim, T. (2014), Polarons and oxygen vacancies at the surface of anatase TiO2. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 8: 583–586. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201409139
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2014
- Grant HHB15 at the Julich Supercomputer Centre (JSC) but partially also by the Grant HBC00011 at the Supercomputer Center of Northern Germany (HLRN)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!