CZTS-based materials and interfaces and their effects on the performance of thin film solar cells
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 08, Issue 09, pages 735–762, September 2014
How to Cite
Huang, T. J., Yin, X., Qi, G. and Gong, H. (2014), CZTS-based materials and interfaces and their effects on the performance of thin film solar cells. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 08: 735–762. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201409219
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2014
- Singapore MOE 2013-T2-1-096 project grant R284-000-113-112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!