Multivariate extreme value modelling of laboratory safety data from clinical studies
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 367–372, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Southworth, H. and Heffernan, J. E. (2012), Multivariate extreme value modelling of laboratory safety data from clinical studies. Pharmaceut. Statist., 11: 367–372. doi: 10.1002/pst.1531
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!