A multistage analysis strategy for a clinical trial to assess successively more stringent criteria for a primary endpoint with a low event rate
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 65–73, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Li, S., Hussey, M. A., Schwartz, T. A. and Koch, G. G. (2013), A multistage analysis strategy for a clinical trial to assess successively more stringent criteria for a primary endpoint with a low event rate. Pharmaceut. Statist., 12: 65–73. doi: 10.1002/pst.1554
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!