Bayesian analysis for nonlinear mixed-effects models under heavy-tailed distributions
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Bayesian Methods in Drug Development and Regulatory Review
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 81–93, January/Febuary 2014
How to Cite
De la Cruz, R. (2014), Bayesian analysis for nonlinear mixed-effects models under heavy-tailed distributions. Pharmaceut. Statist., 13: 81–93. doi: 10.1002/pst.1598
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!