Surrogate threshold effect: an alternative measure for meta-analytic surrogate endpoint validation
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 173–186, July/September 2006
How to Cite
Burzykowski, T. and Buyse, M. (2006), Surrogate threshold effect: an alternative measure for meta-analytic surrogate endpoint validation. Pharmaceut. Statist., 5: 173–186. doi: 10.1002/pst.207
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!